Tilte

Elemental Healing
Empathic Healing
Frequency Healing: Meditations
Self Healing
Vibrational Healing
Shaman Arts
Sweats
waterfall

FREQUENCY HEALING

Our DNA works like a biological speaker and antenna, in that it is able to receive and produce tones. Scientific evidence supports a new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and healed with frequencies, prayers, affirmations, and words. We know that only 10% of our DNA is used for building proteins. The other 90% is considered “junk DNA.” Linguists and geneticists have joined in exploring this “junk DNA,” and their findings are simply revolutionary.

In addition to being responsible for the construction of our bodies, DNA serves in data storage and communication. Our memories are contained and passed through our DNA. Linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the seemingly useless 90%, follows the same rules as all of our human languages. To this end, they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), and the basic rules of grammar. The alkaline of our DNA follows regular grammar rules. It has set rules just like our speech. Our tones of voice and speech mirror our DNA. This finally and scientifically explains why prayers, affirmations, chants, hypnosis, and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. Programmed for success, our DNA reacts to language and tones. Instead of cutting and pasting single genes from DNA strands and inserting them elsewhere for healing, the construction of devices using radio and light frequencies will influence cellular metabolism to repair genetic defects. This is the scientists’ way of creating a machine to validate our divinity.

The world’s healers and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our bodies are programmable via songs, music, language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven. DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication is most effective in a state of meditation. Communication between our DNA and our consciousness has been successfully applied for millions of years.

Russian scientists irradiated DNA samples with laser light. On screen, a typical wave pattern was formed. When they removed the DNA sample, the wave pattern did not disappear, it remained. Many controlled experiments showed that the pattern still came from the removed sample, whose energy field apparently remained by itself. This is called the phantom DNA effect.

DNA is an organic superconductor that can work at normal body temperature. All superconductors are able to store light, and thus information. This is a further explanation of how DNA can store information. In some earth healing projects, such light effects also appear in photographs. Light, in addition to tones, has healing effects on memories and thoughts. There are many studies and applications that use these techniques. Let’s look at some interesting information on frequencies.

CONTINUED


Home | About Us | Healing Techniques | Clear Senses | Chakras & Energetic Bodies | Totems | Austin Pranic Healing | Light | Healing Session | Products | Contact Us | Links | Articles